Vortex Electric Kart
Electric racing karts.Vortex karting assures you that you will always have the best performance indoor karting has to offer. The most advanced indoor kart in the world, Unique design with major technological advances, including: Center mounted motor for superior balance, handling and acceleration. 10,000 RPM for maximum torque and a top speed of FUN, Powerful ENGEC engine. Optimized light weight chassis. Disc brake system Dynamic seat and pedal adjustment. Zero emissions.
KARTING TIMING SYSTEM!
The karting timing system is the heart of every karting center
Transponders allow the registration of accurate lap times.
Indoor multi-line scoreboard
This multi-line scoreboard, specifically designed for indoor tracks, includes one multi-color line and four mono-color lines.
Driver names are displayed next to the lap times and positions.
The scoreboard will make the races more realistic and it will enhance the competition between pilots.
The karts slide freely along the barriers, reducing damage and virtually eliminating the risk of rollover.
Before you step into a kart, you’ll have a 10 minute briefing about safety and track rules.
- All racers must sign a waiver and release of liability form.
- Racers under 18 years of age need a parent or legal guardian to sign a waiver and a release of liability form.
- A minimum height of 55" is required
- All racers must attend safety briefing on our go kart rules and regulations.
- All racers must wear closed-toe shoes
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- No bumping of karts allowed
- Try not to touch the barriers or anything else on the indoor go kart racing track
- Respect the flags
- No smoking
- Never stop on the track for any reason
- Long hair and loose clothing must be secured.
*Local county and state rules may apply.